- A portfolio that demonstrates excellent design and layout skills.
- Experience with Flash and actionscript.
- Excellent knowledge/experience in a major 3d modeling package (Maya preferred).
- Intermediate knowledge/experience of creating animation in a major 3d package (Maya preferred).
- Experience designing and creating user interfaces and menus for games, film, TV, Web, or DVD
- Demonstrated ability to work self-directed when necessary.
- DAbility to meet tight deadlines in our fast-paced environment.
- Aptitude for learning new software tools.
- Possess exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm and interest in video games.
- Willing to relocate to Canada.
- Next-gen console development experience.
- Knowledge of LUA script or comparable script language.
- Formal art education, BFA from an accredited art/design school preferred.
- Experience designing and maintaining websites. • Experience architecting user flow diagrams
Job Details Salary $65,000.00
Required Experience 3 to 5 years
Country,Canada Job Application Submit resume and portfolio to