- Utilize assets, props, effects, and lighting to build visually stunning and technically efficient game spaces.
- Work closely with the Art Director, Lead Artist and Lead Level Designer to understand and execute on both the creative and technical designs of the project.
- Ensure a high level of refinement through play-testing, bug-fixing and tuning.
- Contribute innovative and original ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development.
- Deliver work on time and according to schedule
- Actively participate in the feedback loop (both accepting and providing) within the art and level design teams, as required.
- Multitask effectively; prioritize competing demands, and follow through on details.
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellent concepting skills and range of style.
- Experience in game engine fundamentals such as performance optimization, game engine tools, shaders, and scripting.
- The ability to learn new software quickly, including our proprietary game engine. • Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- A genuine enthusiasm and interest in video games.
- Willing to relocate to Canada
- Experience with Maya, Photoshop and ZBrush or Mudbox highly beneficial.
- Strong 3d modeling, texturing and UV-mapping skills.
Required Experience 1 to 2 years