Design, model, and texture awe inspiring high quality 3D game worlds.
Collaborate with Art and Design leads to create fun, functional, and memorable game worlds and levels.
Ensure gameplay functionality and artistic integrity.
Create any aspect of a 3D game environment including high quality modeling, texturing, and lighting of terrain, architecture, world objects and collisions.
Work with Art Director to combine ideas and methodologies of environment production to create an efficient, streamlined pipeline that other artists can follow.
- Multitask effectively, prioritize competing demands, and follow through on details
- 2+ years previous experince in the video game industry
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellent concept, modeling and texturing.
- Strong lighting skills and experience creating normal maps and applying shaders.
- Above average ability to model, texture, and light 3D environments for a state of the art next-gen game engine.
- Excellent understanding of efficient techniques for game production.
- Possess exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Maya, Photoshop and ZBrush or Mudbox highly beneficial.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm and interest in video games.
- Willing to relocate to Canada
Required Experience 1 to 2 years
Submit a resume along with your portfolio to